• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help! My spells dont work, what have i done? 10.98 | tfs 1.4.2

SparvenBara

Reaction score
Hello.

Something happened, my dog jumped up my lap and i misclicked and something got deleted or something, i dont frikkin know!
been struggling for an hour with this now. But i need assistance.

so this happens when i try to cast a spell. any spell

1693890786056.png

How are my spells gone? and how do i get them back? Where do i look?

treat me like a rookie, because i really am. :p

Thanks in advance /peace :D

_

Just noticed i cant use Runes aswell.. hmmm

Last edited:
Solution
i'm not quite sure but I would start by looking at data and then spells and make sure all of your files are in there, or download the TFS server again and take the spells folder out of the fresh server and place in yours and see if that fixes it, if you had any custom spells etc you will have to re-add them. Hopefully someone more knowlegable can help you.
i'm not quite sure but I would start by looking at data and then spells and make sure all of your files are in there, or download the TFS server again and take the spells folder out of the fresh server and place in yours and see if that fixes it, if you had any custom spells etc you will have to re-add them. Hopefully someone more knowlegable can help you.

Solution
thank you, it worked

You can always check in your repository in commits history what was changed.
can you explain that further? I have no clue how to do that, and im sure OP doesn't either. but could come in handy down the road for us and perhaps others lurking. is that in your database? or server folder

Back