• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Mysql

den4is

Reaction score
Hello there..
Anyone know what the hell this is
Code:
MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `pid`, `sid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes` FROM `player_depotitems` WHERE `player_id` = 515 ORDER BY `sid` DESC Table '.\armonia\player_depotitems' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

data/movements/scripts/tp spawn.lua:onStepIn

> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `pid`, `sid`, `itemtype`, `count`, `attributes` FROM `player_depotitems` WHERE `player_id` = 515 ORDER BY `sid` DESC Table '.\armonia\player_depotitems' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Those errors
Please help quickly, REP ++
!ySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: DELETE FROM `player_depotitems` WHERE `player_id` = 719 Table '.\armonia\player_depotitems' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Where to write that.. Please tell me more exactly.

I going to : localhost/phpmyadmin log in and then going to

Player_deposititem
and what then?

Table player_depotitems has been flushed ( Query took 0.0006 sec )
FLUSH TABLE `player_depotitems`

Your SQL query has been executed successfully
FLUSH TABLE `player_depotitems`
i PRESSed something flush the table

Last edited by a moderator:
so, you deleted player_depotitems?

when you are logged into your database (using phpmyadmin) there is an icon SQL (above database name, under PHPMYADMIN logo), press it and then paste those codes... unless your player_depotitems dissapeared

The error tells you to repair it, so go to your phpmyadmin and then to the player_depotitems. Repair the table manually,

or

Go to SQL and paste the SQL code that another user posted here. Then press "Go".

However, if you have deleted that table and don't have any important characters/accounts in your database you just need to re-import your database and the case will be fixed.

If I am not wrong, you can also import your database again, the table that is removed will be there again (after the import) and nothing else will be done, because it will only tell you alot of errors like "Dublicate" and so on ~~

The error tells you to repair it, so go to your phpmyadmin and then to the player_depotitems. Repair the table manually,

or

Go to SQL and paste the SQL code that another user posted here. Then press "Go".

However, if you have deleted that table and don't have any important characters/accounts in your database you just need to re-import your database and the case will be fixed.

If I am not wrong, you can also import your database again, the table that is removed will be there again (after the import) and nothing else will be done, because it will only tell you alot of errors like "Dublicate" and so on ~~
Actually it will drop all his tables and add them again.

To get it to do that (what Nikkster said) delete these lines out of your schema.mysql before you import it again:
Code:
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`;
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_guilds`;
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `ondelete_players`;
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `ondelete_guilds`;
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `ondelete_accounts`;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `player_depotitems`;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `tile_items`;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `tiles`;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `bans`;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `house_lists`;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `houses`;