• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] Need help saving a new attribute

Reaction score
Like soulpoints, levels, magic levels, skills, and so forth, I am making a CTF server where currency is based on frag counts. I have right now, a system where you can get a frag from killing someone and extra features like 00:00 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer. You have X warpoints. And X = frag counts. It works now perfectly fine, but I have 2 problems that annoy my brain so much, frag count loss time, where you lose 1 frag count every X d/h/m/s, I would like this feature removed. And the other thing I need help with is saving the frag counts on the Mysql database, because right now, when I logout with 3 warpoints (frag counts) and log back in, it goes back to 0.

So I just need help with removing the countdown timer for frag count decrease and be able to save frag counts in Mysql database query.

If anyone could help me with those, god bless you.
Oh yeah, I am using a clean SVN - rev. 3756 (NOT TFS).

A needy fellow,
Denis Tacador De Runa

Last edited:
Back