• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

[Help] Npc auto speaking and Talkdelay.

Caisto

Reaction score
Well people, I hope you can help me a little here, my npcs are like simple, for example if you say Hi, they automatically interact to you with no delay, I want to put them a Talk Delay that for example when you are going to talk to them, when you say Hi, it takes like 1 second to the npc interact to you... The other thing I want is this, in real tibia some npc speak automatically, you don't have to speak to him, they some times say something, like an auto speak, and I remember one time in a npc script I saw that function but I really don't remember what function was, it was something like Parameter autotalk ="text", I really don't remember, so if you can help me a little here it will be nice :D

Back