• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] Npc...

Thaz

๖OrgeaRPG Project
Reaction score
Hi! , I was trying to make an boat npc when i started the server i got this message in console

[07/12/2008 07:08:00] [Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/teleport.lua
[07/12/2008 07:08:00] data/npc/scripts/teleport.lua:34: '}' expected near 'Demons'

please help.
Here is the Npc Script.
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)				npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) 			npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) 	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() 						npcHandler:onThink() end

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'demons'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to go to Demons?'})
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 50, cost = 0, destination = {x=1313, y=293, z=11} })
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Covard.'})

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras tower'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to go to Ferumbas Tower?'})
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 80, cost = 0, destination = {x=1045, y=756, z=7} })
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Its up to you.'})

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'giant spiders'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to go to giant spiders?'})
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 40, cost = 0, destination = {x=964, y=1190, z=7} })
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Its up to you.'})

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'minotaurs'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to go to Minotaurs?'})
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 40, cost = 0, destination = {x=1175, y=1028, z=7} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'frost dragons'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to go to Frost Dragons?'})
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 30, cost = 0, destination = {x=934, y=800, z=7} })

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'behemoths'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Would you like to go to Behemoths?'})
	travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 10, cost = 0, destination = {x=982, y=1256, z=13} })

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'travel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can teleport you to 'Demons' , 'Ferumbras tower' , 'Giant spiders' , 'Minotaurs' ,'Frost Dragons' , 'Behemoths' ... '})
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Apostrophes (') are used to quote text, if you want to use them inside of text you have to escape 'em.

Replace
Code:
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'travel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can teleport you to 'Demons' , 'Ferumbras tower' , 'Giant spiders' , 'Minotaurs' ,'Frost Dragons' , 'Behemoths' ... '})
With
Code:
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'travel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can teleport you to \'Demons\' , \'Ferumbras tower\' , \'Giant spiders\' , \'Minotaurs\' ,\'Frost Dragons\' , \'Behemoths\' ... '})
Or you could just remove the apostrophes around the names
Code:
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'travel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can teleport you to Demons, Ferumbras tower, Giant spiders, Minotaurs, Frost Dragons, Behemoths...'})

Jo3

Back