• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help OT-Stuffs to chose element for the website :)

Which Element?

• Total voters

OT Stuffs

OT-Stuffs.net
Reaction score
If you didn't know, it's about this server:
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-ot-stuffs-net-7-72-highrate-rl-map-server-161522/

As the server is online, I'm now focusing a bit what I should do with design, you which has followed my process can also see that I'm changing the shape a little but (right/left menu).
But now I'm bit stuck, I'm not sure which element you people would like to see the most on the webpage.

This was just a test header idea of me, Element: Earth, Nature

34z0juv.jpg

Elements:
Earth, Jungle/Swamp
Fire, Dragon/Demon
Water, Ships/Shores
Sand, Desert+

I would appreciate a lot if you motivated your choice :)

The element that I chose the website to be in, will not only effect the header, but the entire website!

According to the banner, my vote goes to Fire. Black and fire is a good combination. You also added a GFB on the banner (or atleast a fire spell). You might also think of adding al the 4 themes, but watch out it wont be messy than! Good luck with your site.

According to the banner, my vote goes to Fire. Black and fire is a good combination. You also added a GFB on the banner (or atleast a fire spell). You might also think of adding al the 4 themes, but watch out it wont be messy than! Good luck with your site.

Don't see the banner as professional, it's just a screenshot from ingame I took and resized and threw out just to see how it would look like with those colors and stuffs.
When I know which element to pick, I will put down more time and feeling into it and work on something awesome :)

Agreeing with Sentielo about the demon.

I'd go for water or icy. Would be beast.

You have my cents, use them well!

Personally i love dragons, so it would be kickass if that would be what was chosen :p

@Zatjin, icy, never thought of that, sounds cool :D
Making the entire site into a frozen cube would be pretty awesome, but lots of work

I love both fire and icy because i like the summer and winter :)
My choose goes to ice / water would be very cool.

Hehe!

It's cool, and it got a pretty cool color usage.

As for the topic, icy is still on the table? :-D

Back