• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] OTClient experts please read.

nosey

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am writting to you in the name of our team that's been running an OT project for 1 month now.
The project was a big success which is why we're investing in additional content, new features and just expanding the project.

One of the fundamental things that we have to implement is a custom OTclient.
We've had the honor to talk to Okke (a wonderful person by the way) and he's like a mentor to us.
I am saying this to let you know that we have the will to improve and learn, however if we could push the project a little bit faster it would be very favorable for the project.

This is why I am looking for an OTClient expert with some free time to assist us in development of our client. There are few features that we'd like to implement, but for us at the moment they're pretty hard.
We are of course going to pay for your help.

If you are doubting my credibility, I have a pretty big youtube channel (50k) and I have been working with few people on this forum already. I am also willing to pay upfront if you have contributed to this forum before.

Thanks for your time, hope you all have a wonderful day

Back