• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Otserver own client

armyman

Reaction score
How i do my server only work with my
own client? peoples can't enter with other client...

no, i have my own client tibia modified, but i don´t want others people with a normal client and ip changer connecting on my server.

no, i have my own client tibia modified, but i don´t want others people with a normal client and ip changer connecting on my server.

It's pretty much imposible.
Change the RSA = ppl will check the RSA keys and convert the client they have to make that work.
Change the protocol = they will track and fix that aswell.

Whats the reason you don't want ppl to use another client?

an easy way is to change the server protocol and client to something like version 4.50 there is a tutorial in basics made by @Lelodro
super nice other easy ways are change the normals ports like 7171 to 6775 things like that... all these it's in tutorials > basics

It's pretty much imposible.
Change the RSA = ppl will check the RSA keys and convert the client they have to make that work.
Change the protocol = they will track and fix that aswell.

Whats the reason you don't want ppl to use another client?

Yeah, and if you change ports, they will also track it and change. The hardest obfuscation I can think of would be changing opcodes on both sides (so they still match), but this may prove to be hard.

Just keep in mind that any changes you do on client side that does not involve server side modifications are just as hard to be done by other people as it was hard to you. So if you change RSA, protocol, ports, people will just need to check what RSA / protocol /ports your client use and modify their clients.

This above assumes you use modified Tibia client. If you were using modified OTClient and knew enough about software development to do this I think it's safe to assume this thread would not exist in the first place.

Back