• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP PEOPLE CAN HACK MY SERVEr

feslir

Reaction score
Theirs dude that can clone items, and change password of an admin WTF? ANyone help
WTF SOMONE HELP ME PLs he can crash server he can hack other people wtf?

But wtf he can like hack admins:S

Now he hacked one of my admins and banning people slayign em hlep

Anyone pls he fuckign ahcked me

Last edited by a moderator:
Give IP Address of ur server.

PM it if you have to.

I'll offer my help and fix whatever the guy is doing faster than he can ban another person :p

yea

These XAMPP pages are accessible through the network by anyone UNSECURE

MEANS?

Can't connect to MySQL databas he just ufcked my server?

Can't connect to MySQL databas

he just fucked my site WTF!

How do i get the site to work now when i try to enter my ip to the site it says Can't connect to MySQL database.

just delete ur webdav folder in xampp c:\xampp\webdav << delete that folder and ur done;)

why those hacker people always fuck up everything... a hint: delete in ur xampp folder the webdav and start ur server over;)

I will explain the webdav folder u can access it with the standard username/password like wampp = user name xampp = password easy to access and easy to upload a shell a shell is a php file that give u access to use and delete everything in your computer so delete webdav folder and they cant hack u anymore;)

Back