• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help Please, cannot log into server.

kiper166

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys, im newbie at making OTS with mysql and now I have annoying problem. I've got phpmyadmin and website working perfectly (im using Zenote's ACC) But i cannot log into the game after starting up the server using login and password as the game says that login or password is incorrect. I've noticed that console says this error and i have no idea what that means and how to fix it. Im using TFS 1.2 with "[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project" map and data files by Printer. Here's what console says when i try to log in (using two different accounts - 123123 and kiper166)

Attachments

Some time ago I was having this trouble, the solution that I found was the next:

First of all, go to http://localhost/phpmyadmin and select your database:

1.png

2.png

3.png

If this not work, you need to click on your database again. and then click on SQL Tab, and execute this code:
Lua:
db.query("ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD COLUMN `secret` CHAR(16) NULL AFTER `password`")
I hope this work.

4.png

5.png

Hello,
Sadly first solution didn't help and still got the problem with the same error on the console.
When i try to add line you gave me i got this error from mysql:

I found the solution on thread Windows - unknown column 'secret' in field list Help.
I've pasted this code in phpadmin
Code:
 ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD COLUMN `secret` CHAR(16) NULL AFTER `password`;
And now it works!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Back