• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP PLEASE! I need a scripter!

calveron

Bravemansworld
Reaction score
Hello there!

I need some help with a StepIn script.
The plan is, when you reach level 100, you automaticly get teleported to 1 of 4 rooms depending on what vocation you have.

After you've been teleported, there will be 2 new teleports, and each tp will give you a new vocation.

EXAMPLE:
You're a paladin.
You just got level 100 and got teleported in to the paladin-new-voc-room, and then you will decide wich new vocation you want, maybe I should name them classes? for your current vocation?

It's not a promotion, it's a new vocation.

So my request is, when you enter the tp of your choise, you get teleported to temple with a new vocation!

PLEASE HELP! thanks :) I allready made the new vocations, classes or whatever to name them :)

Last edited:
So your supposed to be teleported no matter where you are on the map when you reach 100?

If so, this wouldn't be a stepIn.

he's right, this can be done with an uniqueid for a tp magic forcefield using a LUA actionscript

So your supposed to be teleported no matter where you are on the map when you reach 100?

If so, this wouldn't be a stepIn.

You got me wrong.

I don't want that script, and ofcourse that wouldn't be a StepIn.

I did want a script for my tps that gives you a vocation, BUT! I solved it myself :)

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition)
if item.actionid == 12345 then
doPlayerSetVocation(cid, 5)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You are now a wizard.")
doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid),12)
end
return TRUE
end

I managed to build something like this :p In movements

Back