• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help please! NO LVLS UP! ONLY FOR LOW LVL!

haji h ali

Reaction score
Hello,
Whenever a lower level kills a higher level it doesn't gain any exp/doesn't level up. (at all)
But, when a higher level kills lower level it does gain exp/does level up. (little bit)

-[4EXAMPLE]
If player level 220 kills player level 200, levels up.
Player level 200 kills player level 220, it doesn't level up.
But, If it kills a player close to its level such as 205, it does levels up.

So, low level doesn't level up for killing a higher level, are there any specific scripts that killing a higher level player will give you more exp.

I hope that its clear what I meant.
- Thanks!

Last edited:
Follow the rules insted of reporting someone because they are "annoying".
One rule that comes to mind, #5

And you would most likely get more help if you have a better title.

Hello WibbenZ, thanks for a lot for letting me know about the situation :)

@haji h ali By the way, thanks for reporting me as annoying, in fact I really sat down to read your problem and I was up to help you out with your issue, have fun in the blacklist instead! :*

Best Wishes,
Okke

Hello WibbenZ, thanks for a lot for letting me know about the situation :)

Best Wishes,
Okke

Of course he will let you know about the situation, after all he is your and codeguy's best mate.

Hello,
Whenever a lower level kills a higher level it doesn't gain any exp/doesn't level up. (at all)
But, when a higher level kills lower level it does gain exp/does level up. (little bit)

-[4EXAMPLE]
If player level 220 kills player level 200, levels up.
Player level 200 kills player level 220, it doesn't level up.
But, If it kills a player close to its level such as 205, it does levels up.

So, low level doesn't level up for killing a higher level, are there any specific scripts that killing a higher level player will give you more exp.

I hope that its clear what I meant.
- Thanks!
You kids think it's too easy nowadays just to write your problem and expect to have full script ready. Good luck.

Of course he will let you know about the situation, after all he is your and codeguy's best mate.
I am curious who is his codeguy?
You kids think it's too easy nowadays just to write your problem and expect to have full script ready. Good luck.
Some come to learn, most come to mooch.. what can you do really?

Back