• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Please!!

Better than You

Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php on line 68

trying to make an account page .. can somebody help me?

dude just wait, go outside, or sleep or something. Check this thread tomorrow and there's a possibility someone will help u.

Obviously, you are not better than any of us. Despite the fact that you are bumping like mad, you could at least go ahead and post the actual file where you are getting the error. And if that is way to difficult for you to actually find, I'll even give you the name and location of it; C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_DB_SQLite.php

Once you found it, please open it using a text editor of your choice, whether it be notepad or some alien editor. Press CTRL + A (CMD + A if you are using a Mac), CTRL + C (CMD + C, again - only if you're using a Mac) and paste it using CTRL + V (CMD + V) into php tags.

If you have no idea whatsoever how to create php tags, do as follows (without the dots).
[.php]The file content here[./php]

PS. Do not forget to remove the dots of the tags. I have even made them red for you.

That is what you get for being a stuck-up bitch like yourself, expecting, nej, demanding help with no patience or appreciation whatsoever.

Last edited:
omfg you should register with a new name. I won't help you, because if you are better than me you should fix it by yourself.

Obviously you didn't even read Chris' post or you just don't get that you cannot fix the problem without the code.
Bye

You are not asking for help, you are demanding it. Simple as that.

If you would even read my post (and the one Summ posted) you can see (insults put aside), that we were trying to assist you. We cannot help you, if you do not supply us with the file content. Yet again, simple as that.

Now allow me to apologise for my bad behavior and the insults I directed towards you, that was unprofessional, out of line you might even say.
That been said, can you please post the actual file content where the error occurs? This would allow myself and others to actually attempt to assist you.

From now on, please also wait the appropriate time-limit (24 hours from your last post) before bumping your thread again. If you are uncertain of what bumping (bump) means, it stands for 'bring up my post'.

Yes, although I would appreciate it if you would instead copy the content, paste it within
PHP:
 tags as a post here at OtLand, where as the lines would not get corrupted like in speedyshare. Thank you.

PHP:
<?php

/**#@+
 * @version 0.0.1
 */

/**
 * @package POT
 * @version 0.1.3
 * @author Wrzasq <[email protected]>
 * @copyright 2007 (C) by Wrzasq
 * @license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.txt GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 3
 */

/**
 * SQLite connection interface.
 * <p>
 * At all everything that you really need to read from this class documentation is list of parameters for driver's constructor.
 * </p>
 * @package POT
 * @version 0.1.3
 */
class OTS_DB_SQLite extends OTS_Base_DB
{
/**
 * Creates database connection.
 * <p>
 * Connects to SQLite database on given arguments.
 * <p>
 * <p>
 * List of parameters for this drivers:
 * </p>
 * <ul>
 * <li><var>database</var> - database name.</li>
 * </ul>
 * @version 0.0.7
 * @param array $params Connection parameters.
 * @throws PDOException On PDO operation error.
 */
    public function __construct($params)
    {
        if( isset($params['prefix']) )
        {
            $this->prefix = $params['prefix']

// PDO constructor
	try
	{
		parent::__construct('sqlite:' . $params['database'])

catch(PDOException $error)
	{
		echo 'Can\'t connect to SQLite database.</font>'
			exit

/**#@-*/

?>

Why are you using SQlite?

PHP:
<?php

/**#@+
 * @version 0.0.1
 */

/**
 * @package POT
 * @version 0.1.3
 * @author Wrzasq <[email protected]>
 * @copyright 2007 (C) by Wrzasq
 * @license http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.txt GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 3
 */

/**
 * SQLite connection interface.
 * <p>
 * At all everything that you really need to read from this class documentation is list of parameters for driver's constructor.
 * </p>
 * @package POT
 * @version 0.1.3
 */
class OTS_DB_SQLite extends OTS_Base_DB
{
/**
 * Creates database connection.
 * <p>
 * Connects to SQLite database on given arguments.
 * <p>
 * <p>
 * List of parameters for this drivers:
 * </p>
 * <ul>
 * <li><var>database</var> - database name.</li>
 * </ul>
 * @version 0.0.7
 * @param array $params Connection parameters.
 * @throws PDOException On PDO operation error.
 */
    public function __construct($params)
    {
        if( isset($params['prefix']) )
        {
            $this->prefix = $params['prefix'];
        }

// PDO constructor
	try
	{
		parent::__construct('sqlite:' . $params['database']);
	}