• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help! Problem with turn on ot!

TibiaFX

Reaction score
I have some problem with turn on ma server - here a pic,
5yGAJGA.png

I have rly no idea how to fix it, I hope someone can help me xDD

EDIT: Forgot to post it on support instead of "Dicussion" sorry - I hope a staff member can push it :D

I have some problem with turn on ma server - here a pic,
5yGAJGA.png

I have rly no idea how to fix it, I hope someone can help me xDD

EDIT: Forgot to post it on support instead of "Dicussion" sorry - I hope a staff member can push it :D
Could you please post your meeting id on teamviewer. I want to take look why this si not working.

How can I send you it "Private"? bcus im sure there are some trollers, they will try to connect always :p

How can I send you it "Private"? bcus im sure there are some trollers, they will try to connect always :p

Hahaha...

@TibiaFX You're connecting your data base from localhost (the same PC you run the server) or from a kind of host ?

I had an issue like this, trying to run my server from a database i had hosted in a website hosting service

Uhm.. Your sql server isn't running. Btw skype uses port 3306 too. Make sure you log out first before starting sql server. Idk what program you are using so can't help much

Back