• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help problems with the compile tfs 0.4 rev 3884

RockeTBunnYz

Trainee in progress
Reaction score
When I would complie my server so I got error code 0cx000007b I could complie but then when I would open the program , I received error code. I am using window 7 64 bit. so what could be the problem?

so the problem happen after i copy trunk.r3884 dev.cpp into my server because i have none.
but i also getting this error while i complie his file

maybe its wrong with my dll files ? i cannot find any here ....

bump!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you can figure it out by reading these posts:

[How To] Fix TFS Error (0xc000007b)
Strange (0xc000007b) error
The application was unable to start correctly
[Help] Error 0xc000007b

Edit:
This thread got the same question:
Cannot run TFS 0.4 r3884 after compiled

More threads to read

how do i know that? i watch a video about it but i couldnt find the dlls files for 32bit or should i have 64 bits? ...
You need 32 bit libraries if you compile in 32 bit and 64 bit libraries if you compile in 64 bit. (Both aleternatives will work on a 64 bit os)

Last edited:
Maybe you can figure it out by reading these posts:

[How To] Fix TFS Error (0xc000007b)
Strange (0xc000007b) error
The application was unable to start correctly
[Help] Error 0xc000007b

Edit:
This thread got the same question:
Cannot run TFS 0.4 r3884 after compiled

More threads to read

You need 32 bit libraries if you compile in 32 bit and 64 bit libraries if you compile in 64 bit. (Both aleternatives will work on a 64 bit os)
none of them work ... so i really need a help via teamviwer.... i try both 32-bit and 64-bits.

bump !

bump ! help

Last edited by a moderator:
Back