• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help! (Problems with ZayPay)

Artpop

Reaction score
Okay I am new in ShadowCores and I would love to buy some points via SMS (ZayPay) but the problem is that, when I send the message with the "PIN" they give me in the website, it just doesnt send, stays in "sending" and then goes back and says "Error".

I don't really know if I'm doing something wrong, but I think I'm not, I've made every step as it says in the website and nothing, maybe the service is just inhabilited or something.

If anyone can help me with this would be perfect, thanks!

oh I'm Artpop in-game.

First of all... Welcome to ShadowCores Artpop!

That's weird that you got the Error by trying to donate.. No one of us (Members, normal players) can help you and only GM can help you with this because it's not our business. :)

You can try to have contact with GM Mark or GM Hani and if they are not available to help you right now then send a message by your email here: [email protected], they will reply within 24 hours and you should explain everything thats happened.

Maybe you just don't have any money on your phone .
Same thing happened to me but I didn't have any money .

I thought the same, but I checked and I have 19,47 euros, and the sms I tried to send costs 2.

Well I'm going to send an email, thanks for your help!

Back