• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Programming TFS

kingsley666

Reaction score
Hello guys as the tittle says i have some basic knowledge about c++ and i want to ask if talaturen, elf or anyone who know how TFS works can explain here how to create from 0 that server.

I know it will be very very difficult but if you can give some explanations of how it works each class and help the people understand, there can be more developers making new distributions based on TFS, and that is what i want, contribute with the comunity :)

... or just open the code, read, debug, play with it and improve ur C++ (and then, You can maybe draw some UML and write docs for others, You would be contributor ++ :D ). It's not impossible to dig in this shit, but it takes time.

@ Fallen

i dont know where all start, i want to know that, so it easyer start diging to know how all works

- - - Updated - - -

hey Fallen i was reading your tutorials, wow are great and i want to know when you will continue with them?

@ Fallen

i dont know where all start, i want to know that, so it easyer start diging to know how all works
Where to dig? The first thing a human thinks of where would he start learning more about something is the start routine of something, in your case the main function in otserv.cpp.
hey Fallen i was reading your tutorials, wow are great and i want to know when you will continue with them?
If you're talking about my C++ tutorial, I don't know, perhaps when I get sometime or motivation to continue it.

Back