• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP QUEST TFS 1.4

VagosClubTM

Reaction score
hi friends, i would like to know if you have any normal quest script for tibia tfs 1.4 (760-7.72)
other than that of ani, I want a normal one to make my prize chests.

TFS 1.4

Here is a sample quest from AcidsOT (TFS 1.4), I'm also a bit oldstyle and script quests (instead of using default quest system and RME).

Lua:
local uids = {
    chest1=13370,
    chest2=13371
}

local action = Action()
for _, uid in pairs(uids) do
    action:uid(uid)
end

function action.onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition, isHotkey)
    if item.uid == uids.chest1 then
        rewardChest(player, item.uid, 2497) -- crusader helmet
        return true
    end

if item.uid == uids.chest2 then
        rewardChest(player, item.uid, 2435) -- dwarven axe
        return true
    end

return false
end
action:register(-1)

This is a revscript Lua file, you place it in data/scripts/ folder, and it will automatically boot up and load at startup, without using any XML at all.

You can read about Lua revscript here:
hello bro I have a question is it possible to add to this script, that it does not allow to open the chest if the character is from the same account that has already opened the chest once? I don't know if you explain me well from now on, thank you very much

That is to say, I open the chest once and then I want to go with another character that I have within my account, when I go I want it not to allow opening the chest that can only be 1 time per full account and not per character is that possible?

Back