• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help regarding Remere's Map Editor??

Jo3y

Reaction score
Hello!
I've been wanting to map my own map for a long time and i downloaded RME to try it out. I need some help tho, cus when i open the program I get this message: Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.20 - 8.31 installation folder. Does this mean that i need to have a tibia 8.20 client installed to use RME or what? I got the TFS 1.X and the Crying damson (3.6.0) downloaded from Otland. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

-Glenn

Cancel out of those prompts and go to preferences, then locate the version you want to map with.
then open up a new map and set it as the version your wanting to use.
might be a bit more to the process, but that is the jist of it.

Didn't work m8. I still get the same message for some reason. I downloaded the RME version that supports all the way up to 10.77 but I have no clue on what to do as this is the first time I'm trying to make my own map :p

soo I have the same problem.. I can't seem to fix it..

I have downloaded TFS 1.1 for 10.77 and the latest remere map editor,
but when I try to open the world.otbm from my server it says I need the 8.20/8.31 client..
and when I still try to select the 10.76/10.77 .dat and .spr it won't load..

I hope someone has an solution for this :)!

You can import the map in a higher client version or download 8.20 or 8.31 to open de map and change it to an other client version after that with Map, Properties.
The reason it asks for these versions is because the map is saved in these versions.

Back