• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help! Rune bug?!?!

matthewharrison

Reaction score
Hi, my server is having a problem with runes. When I first edited my map I had a rune shop setup and anytime you got near it the tibia client would debug. I figured out it was the runes and after messing around with them for a while I figured out that editing them with otitemeditor and making them stackable fixed the problem...kind of.

Now the runes are acting weird, it seems like they don't have charges, like it's just a pile of runes, I don't care about that too much because my manarune script removes one every use. What's messed up is that if you try to take say 50 runes out of your backpack and put them on the ground, only one goes on the ground, and instead of the 50 in your backpack turning to 49, it stays at 50, so the runes are basically unlimited when they shouldn't be.

What do I do???

Last edited:
Ok, so the runes aren't stackable, the explains why when you move them they just seem to multiply, but if I make the runes NON-stackable the server debugs when you get near a rune...

I'm going to test a couple things and I'll get back to you guys with the results, hopefully then someone can help me!

This is on the last line in the tibia client after debug:

Code:
control.cpp 1325: unknown packet type during game (Type = 153)

not sure if that helps any

EDIT: I tried a few different things, but nothing seemed to work. Is there a script somewhere I should be looking at?

Like the server thing? no errors on the server. It seems like it places the rune, because if I create the item with an admin character with no backpack, all slots full, so that the item will drop on the ground, my client will debug and if anyone gets just before viewing distance of the item they debug as well and any attempts to log back in cause debug.

If I create the item with a backpack I debug, but I can log back in and won't debug again until I try and open my backpack containing the item.

Ah I already did so much to this distro lol, I might see if I can upgrade it, or downgrade, but if not I'm just going to make some unused items into runes. I already made 3 runes out of some items...anyways, thanks for the help, I'll try and work it out!

Back