• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HElP source tfs 3.1

abofoulla

Solutions
Reaction score
Help My ot was not there source And i added new and not work How can to do it ?

Help My ot was not there source And i added new and not work How can to do it ?
Whaaaaaaat????

Please, try to elaborate because your sentences make no sense. Tell us what version are you using ( i guess it is 1.3 although it says 3.1) What did you change, what is not working....

Whaaaaaaat????

Please, try to elaborate because your sentences make no sense. Tell us what version are you using ( i guess it is 1.3 although it says 3.1) What did you change, what is not working....

TFs 3.1
this source .rar

i add solve this problem "crystal coins and gold nuggets They are not assembled when placed in the backpack"

and add Player::canWalkthrough
and not work and this problem Unresolved :(

Attachments

TFs 3.1
this source .rar

i add solve this problem "crystal coins and gold nuggets They are not assembled when placed in the backpack"
View attachment 36566

and add Player::canWalkthrough
and not work and this problem Unresolved :(

Those are different problems yes .

Are you even compiling the source codes after making the necessary changes? Its not just modify the file and the server is going to work

Those are different problems yes .

Are you even compiling the source codes after making the necessary changes? Its not just modify the file and the server is going to work
can help to add Player::canWalkthrough and solve this problem And what to modify

can help to add Player::canWalkthrough and solve this problem And what to modify
Are you even reading what i'm posting?

Are you really modifying the source? Do you know how to compile it? I will not do anything for you to bbe honest, i can only help you to go to a solution.

what is solution.
i add this source
CAN YOU READ PLEASE!? Where are you form? because it seems you cannot form 2 a single sentence. You are making me really crazy, im trying to help you but you are not even answering my questions. ARE YOU COMPILING THE SOURCE CODE?

Back