• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Starting Server, VPS Tutorial

Elementz

Reaction score
Yeah hey guys, so i've decided to start a seriouse server, i plan on buying a dedicated host , so its going to be a VPS Server, im not auctally going to be hosting it on my computer, theres a place where it just stays on 24/7.

But yeah I've tryed port fowarding here at my comp, i did everything right but in the end im still the only one that can log onto my server, others cant get in, and im pretty sure i've done everything right. But who knows maybe i mite have gotten something wrong. So what to know is :

*i need a tutorial for a vps server
*how to install it into a vps
*how to run it and everything

a VPS its like a PC you buy from a company, when you get it you enter your VPS with Remote Desktop then download there your server and run it ...

How does port forwarding work with VPS? Do i have to do it? Also which VPS do you recomend? A Cheap one for now with atleast 80-100 players can play smoothly

How does port forwarding work with VPS? Do i have to do it? Also which VPS do you recomend? A Cheap one for now with atleast 80-100 players can play smoothly

*i need a tutorial for a vps server
For windows is not needed history is easy it is as if estubieras by moving your pc, but the remote desktop , for linux if it is more difficult, but i think you will use your windows.

*how to install it into a vps
To install things in windows, you climb your files to a host as speedyshare.. or rapidshare, etc. , and the ride winrar how low in windows, such as if the barajas your pc and installing is equal but you use remote desktop your subscription.

*how to run it and everything
Everything is the same you are installing your server in another pc. . as well as isiste with your pc install it equal here are equal only files the casualties in speedyshare, rapidshare, etc the company gives you the data to enter the remote desktop that is located in Start/All Programs/accessories

Back