• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] Task System TFS 1.3x

famosiin

Reaction score
Hello, would anyone have a task system to provide with modal window as the example in the image below?

1627943572900.png

Hello, would anyone have a task system to provide with modal window as the example in the image below?

View attachment 60874

that's task system is mine xD, veteran is the name monster on my ot rsrsrs, but I wish luck in someone to make it available, it's not complex, but it's a lot of work

that's task system is mine xD, veteran is the name monster on my ot rsrsrs, but I wish luck in someone to make it available, it's not complex, but it's a lot of work
a guy is selling it in other forum is called tibiaface, he always sell stuff that is released here for free LOL
tibiaface

a guy is selling it in other forum is called tibiaface, he always sell stuff that is released here for free LOL
tibiaface
I think you're wrong, there is no system like this, but similar, you came to test everything inside the server what does this task system do? automatic task delivery, get task by talkaction, trigger message when complete task and do a lot of things, all that I did and I had the idea or the players had it and passed it on to me, but as I said it's a job to do, but it's not difficult.

(Google translator)

Back