• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [Help] [tfs1.2] Arena PvP

Boush

Reaction score
Hello my first problem is that I have a pvp arena on my server, if the players do pvp, when they die they are teleported to the temple, but if they die for monsters inside this arena, they literally die and lose experience and still dying Until the monster changes target.
sKfZXVb.png

Last edited:
Hello my first problem is that I have a pvp arena on my server, if the players do pvp, when they die they are teleported to the temple, but if they die for monsters inside this arena, they literally die and lose experience and still dying Until the monster changes target.
sKfZXVb
Since you are new to the forums, here is some advice, people can not help you with any issue if you don't provide a script that they can add to or modify.
Also if you are going to add a picture to the forums you need to insert the link to the image like this.
sKfZXVb.png

Since you are new to the forums, here is some advice, people can not help you with any issue if you don't provide a script that they can add to or modify.
Also if you are going to add a picture to the forums you need to insert the link to the image like this.
sKfZXVb.png

well thx for the advices, but i have no idea where to find the script when a player dies for a monster and is teleported to the temple, you have any idea where i can find?

Back