• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help to find "complete 7.6/7.72 real map OT"

Zanpo

Reaction score
Hey!
I've been trying all day to get this to work, been over a decade since I made my first OT, times have changed and I am completely clueless on what to do.
Im having a nostalgic trip, I want to setup a 7.6/7.72 real map OT which is as near official servers as possible.
* Some smaller bugs are OK, i.e NPCs having wrong texts, some doors not working.
I would play this server myself, maybe with a brother and a few friends, so like said smaller bugs are not that important, if a teleporter is not working I would just teleport myself with a GM char.

Ok, back to topic.

Yes, I have searched, and I have not managed to find anything to help myself unfortunately.
I downloaded OThire and a 7.6 realmap with full data file, however I got stuck when trying to add the AAC.
Could not find any tutorial to work with, just old ones and trying to adapt that tutorial into something completely different is sadly too hard since I got no idea what im doing.
Basically what I need help with is finding an appropriate tutorial, and a link to exactly what I need to make this happen.

I do not care if there is an AAC aslong as I can create an account/character somewhat easy.
I do not care if there is a website (actually would prefer if there is not a website, so I would not have to mess around with MySQL and stuff just to login to the server)
Stability is not much of an issue - like I said it will only be myself playing, ill keep server on for 2 hours while I grind, then turn it off, rinse and repeat.

I do NOT want "updated" distributions with functions from clients such as 8.6 etc just forced into 7.6/7.72 client.

Back