• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help to Fix clone items

Radyck

Reaction score
In my server people this cloning items of donation that don't know the like. The Server does not close and can clone items.

I spoke of that may be the blessed wooden stake...but that has to do that?

Help me please, thanks.

I'll give REP++

Last edited:
You aren't giving anyone enough information to have a clue how people are duping on your server. I don't think it has anything to do with account manager or geissor, but this is what happens when you make a download+run server.. you have no idea whats happening.

There's a bug in the in-game guild system that lets you clone items.. i won't tell how! But i've seen it.. i've done it.. i've been victim of it
Just disable it on the game and make sure only guild can be created on the website

To disable the Guild commands go to config.lua:

PHP:
	ingameGuildManagement = false

Also i have the solution to usable items like, skull remover, vip, addon doll, and other items that are usables.

I will sell the clon detector for 10 euros and i will show how it works just pm me.

Back