• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help! training too fast

Omen

Reaction score
Im using TFS 2.14 for 8.22 client. I want training in my server to be extremely difficult. I tried setting the config.lua to 1 rate and it didnt change anything. so i changed the vocs.xml to 0.1 to see if it would be stupid hard, but instead all skills were instant. so i tried setting it to 3.0, again, all skills isntant. i set it to 1.0 and I get from 114 to 115 shielding in a matter of 20 seconds. WHAT DO I DO :mad:

Im using TFS 2.14 for 8.22 client. I want training in my server to be extremely difficult. I tried setting the config.lua to 1 rate and it didnt change anything. so i changed the vocs.xml to 0.1 to see if it would be stupid hard, but instead all skills were instant. so i tried setting it to 3.0, again, all skills isntant. i set it to 1.0 and I get from 114 to 115 shielding in a matter of 20 seconds. WHAT DO I DO :mad:

Start over, delete and replace the old vocations.xml and the config.lua then start a new character, the skills should go back to normal.

the lower the number in vocations.xml the higher the gain rate

Back