• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Ukraine and get coins for free.

xinn

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
On Feb 26, Ukraine's official Twitter account announced BitCoin/ETH addresses for donations. So far, crypto community donated tokens worth over 30 millions of $ to help Ukrainian people & army and I'm sure we will gather waaaay more. I also know that there is a lot of crypto lovers here so if you are one of my clients and you want to help Ukraine - instead of buying coins on otservlist, send cryptocurrencies directly to Ukraine and I will credit your account on otservlist with equivalent of coins (1€ = 10 coins). Since the help is needed right now - I will be crediting accounts only for the next 7 days.

Also if you decide to use ETHEREUM before 3rd March, 16:00 UTC, you will receive an airdrop from Ukraine reserved for those with golden heart.

So what you need to do?
1) Send any amount of crypto to the addresses listed below.
2) Verify that the address is correct.
3) If you are technical person, and you know how to embed custom data in your transaction (for example OP_RETURN for bitcoins) - add your nickname/email there so I will be able to verify that such transaction was sent by you. Signing a custom message to prove ownership will also work for me.
4) If you don't know how to embed data:
  • in case of bitcoin: send any number of bitcoins, ending with 9423 (so for example: 0.00009423 BTC or 0.00039423) and email me/PM me immediately with TX ID
  • in case of other cryptos: send any number of cryptos, ending with 942392 (so for example: 0.00000942392 ETH or 0.13942392) and email me/PM me immediately with TX ID

- ETHEREUM: 0x165CD37b4C644C2921454429E7F9358d18A45e14
- BITCOIN: 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P
- POLKADOT: 1x8aa2N2Ar9SQweJv9vsuZn3WYDHu7gMQu1RePjZuBe33Hv
- SOLANA: 66pJhhESDjdeBBDdkKmxYYd7q6GUggYPWjxpMKNX39KV -
- USDT @ Tron: TEFccmfQ38cZS1DTZVhsxKVDckA8Y6VfCy

lulz.png

For the launch of Ascarus Season 5 I have contacted @xinn about this offer, and together we've worked out a way to help out Ukrainian refugees by running advertisements on otservlist.org. @xinn has generously donated a major portion of the advertisement cost to Ukrainian refugees who are currently located in the refugee center in Rzeszów, Poland. Today, @xinn has sent me some pictures, showcasing a donation of food & drink supplies that he personally delivered to the refugee center, as a result of our cooperation:

GxJZV3Y.jpg

j7zuTbi.jpg

9mZ7Pbz.jpg

cpUPMXv.jpg

DTQEgrW.jpg

Maybe it will be an inspiration to some others to also do make a contribution in their own ways
s0AD38J.png

Back