• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[help] virus!!!

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
my avast keeps saying "threat has been detected" every single second.. but it says it blocks it or w/e how can i remove this shit off my pc? cuz avast isnt doing it apperently
Untitled.png
click on the pic to make it big

Now my computer takes 3 years to startup -_- 15mins u made me Fuck it up even more I'm sending this from my phone

lol?
look, u download it, and run it, it will scan the whole pc and remove all those viruses. after u r done uninstall it?
it worked for me, i had a virus that locked my pc and i couldnt go on internet and this helped me, its the best!!
its just u dont know how to use it!

lol?
look, u download it, and run it, it will scan the whole pc and remove all those viruses. after u r done uninstall it?
it worked for me, i had a virus that locked my pc and i couldnt go on internet and this helped me, its the best!!
its just u dont know how to use it!
Idk how to use a program that requires 3 clicks? rly? c'mmon son

Back