• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with AFS-CMS acc

Devhir

A bit of Everything
Reaction score
i am having a problem with this acc, it installs fine and everything but when someone makes an account it works fine but when they try to login it returns to the homepage or give this message.

Originally Posted by d-divinity.hopto.org
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Kingcool\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\gra yshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 170

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Kingcool\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\gra yshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 170

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Kingcool\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\gra yshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 171

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Kingcool\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\gra yshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 172

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Kingcool\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\gra yshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 172

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Kingcool\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\Layouts\gra yshades\PHP Files\gs_footer.inc.php on line 173
----------
Not even me the hoster can log in but the page comes up fine.

The page is currently up so u can try it and see the problem and give me possible solutions if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
i went to the line of the error message here is the code, im clueless to it so here it is....

PHP:
$tag_rows = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `afscms_feedback`");
$tag_count = mysql_num_rows($tag_rows);
$ts_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `afscms_total_stars`");
$ts_array = mysql_fetch_array($ts_query);
$total_stars = $ts_array['total_stars'];
@$av_rate = $total_stars / $tag_count;

echo '<p>Server Status:<b><font color="#FF0000"> Offline</font></b></p>';
if ($SR_show == YES)
{

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no expert, but it seems like it can't connect to the database

Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

It can't connect to the database using the username "ODBC" at "localhost" using no password. Are you sure you don't use a password to protect your database?

i have edited all the config files with the correctly info as far as i know that file gs_footer.inc.php isnt suppose to be edited