• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling help with db server?

ADM24horas

Reaction score
then I personal with a doubt I can not add the db to the site someone help me? I believe it's because I did not add the db on the website

STEP 4

Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'otserv.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:590 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(590): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown inC:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 590

As you can see from the error, the table "otserv.z_news_tickers" doesnt exist. Try imorting the database again or just add the missing table only.

I did not like I can explain a little more detailed?

how to import the tables?

please?

sorry for my English because I am Brazilian

I've tried that too and gave a bug that I could not solve it if I tried to create the account and was not able to because it gave error in the temple some very strange bug

Try with a clean database, create a new one and import the .SQL file again, maybe that'll fix the bug. Make sure to follow the tutorial so you don't mess up.

Back