• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with door of experience and Skull amulet for tfs 0.2.14

Yuji

Helper
Reaction score
Hey i im not sure where els to put this so i need a little help with this, i need a door of experience where a level, lets say level 5000, can only pass this door. and also i need a help with a skull amulet, an amulet quite as simple as the aol but it needs to be infinite and prevent drop when having rs/bs. I have a 9.60 client tfs 0.2.14. Thanks alot, i have found other scripts/tuts to help me with this but non seam to work with tfs 0.2

Yea loney i tried that amulet scripts but it didn't work for some reason, and about the door ill try that once i get home i haven't check the config.lua if 3 days cuz i wasn't able to get home so hopefully it will be there and ill update you if i have a problem with it, ill get home today and try it out.

As for door of exp that should be doable through RME (the door that looks like a bunch or boards with just two metal straps holding it together) as for the amulet, idk what you want done with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Search for this in config.lua:

Code:
maximumDoorLevel = 999

Change it to 5000 or anything u want, and try adding action id to the door: 15000

And for the amulet, try this: http://otland.net/f82/forever-amulet-red-black-skull-protection-139837/

It can go up to 64000 last I read.

Well ik in RME u can do it but for some reason i cant get it passed level 999 so ima have to go in the config to change it lol, now i believe remembering looking right at this part of the config. As far as the ammy goes ima try this script again and see what happens, i tried scripting it my self but it failed horribly. Just need it so it don't drop your bp and gear when dieing, seams so simple but its so hard

Ne the exp door worked but i need a working script for the skull ammy, cuz my server will be pvp based, and its bummer not fining alot of scripts for 9.60 =/

Cyas2, the skull amulet: go into your items.xml and press CTRL+F and search for the item and copy the qualities of the Amulet of Loss to the Skull Amulet and just set the charge to 0, or 999999999, Not sure which one works. That should solve your problem as far as the unlimited amulet. As for the drops and stuff, I'm not too sure.

Back