• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with forgotton server.

tavlon

Reaction score
When i open it on my dedicated server i get this message " The application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way" What does it mean it doesnt do it when i open it on my normal pc..

My spec of server is as stands,

1 Gbit connection to internet.
2x 2.66 GHZ intel core duo processor
8gb ddr2 memory ram~
and a 500 gb hardrive.
Im running windows server 2003 enterprise edition.

A screen shot of the error
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6581/wtfn.png

Please help rep will be given!.

Last edited:
IT is extracted. It is open in .rar file there too in the background though was checking somethink never usualy is ofc i extracted it just confused why it wont work on my server but doe on my laptop:S

i read somethig about this, i says that was something about installing an uninstalling visual c++ in my case dev c++ that some of the libraries from windows were uninstalled too and there was a hotfix from microsoft for this o you may try reinstalling your OS

i hope this helps i'll try it myself

Try to download the server again, and try to start it and see if that works, then you change all you want to change,
But after you edited something like map/npc/everything, start the server
If the server star after you have edited like training place in map, but it not starts when you edited an npc, then you know were the problem is somewere

Back