• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with ''GamingComputer''

Im only 14 and build my own pc (ofc my mother payd stuff lol)
It is one good pc, in my opinion.
Core I7 2.66ghz (i might but the 3ghz one)
6gb ram (i WILL put +6)
4tb hd
motherboard: Asus Rampage II Extreme << 400$ motherboard.... a bit hard to set up... MANY stuff... i took 2 days to set up the pc... needed read the whole manual >.>
ahm graphic card is one 1gb one... was one randeon HD5750, but the cooler wasnt spining and the graphic card just overheart. then i bought a simple one, until i travel and buy a 2gb one lol :F
if u want a good pc, in my opinion, build a CoreI7 one.
U can use a cheaper motherboard, i just choosed rampage Ii because it had x56 chipset + e-sata + led poster... lots of cool stuffs :D + the back painel have leds :D oh and the cooler u can choose between V8 and v10 or only use the one that comes with the core i7
Sincerely,
Luciano~

Im only 14 and build my own pc (ofc my mother payd stuff lol)
It is one good pc, in my opinion.
Core I7 2.66ghz (i might but the 3ghz one)
6gb ram (i WILL put +6)
4tb hd
motherboard: Asus Rampage II Extreme << 400$ motherboard.... a bit hard to set up... MANY stuff... i took 2 days to set up the pc... needed read the whole manual >.>
ahm graphic card is one 1gb one... was one randeon HD5750, but the cooler wasnt spining and the graphic card just overheart. then i bought a simple one, until i travel and buy a 2gb one lol :F
if u want a good pc, in my opinion, build a CoreI7 one.
U can use a cheaper motherboard, i just choosed rampage Ii because it had x56 chipset + e-sata + led poster... lots of cool stuffs :D + the back painel have leds :D oh and the cooler u can choose between V8 and v10 or only use the one that comes with the core i7
Sincerely,
Luciano~

Wow! Thanks for the advice! XD

BTW! if u REALLY want graphics and good games for not so much money, buy one ps3 >.>
btw how much u think u can spend on this gaming computer? :p

This is the deal, I dont wanna build my computer. Just buy it and play the new HD Games!

I think i should buy a computer with AMD Athlon IIX4or what ever, it got 1 terrabite and 4-5 GB RAM i think i should buy it with windows 7 ?

Haha dunno really.. but should this be enough? :

Intel Pentium Dual Core (E5700)
nVidia 315 - Graphics 512MB RAM up to 1793MB

Can you give tips at good computers?

Buy Graphics Cards - Compare Video Cards - NVIDIA

The Graphics are the most important part, if you don't have a certain one, then it won't play on most games, the link I sent you is the graphics card that should handle all of the new games.
Go ahead :)

So I really have to build? :(

Not really, there are some websites that will build it for you, like Dell for example.
Other than that, It's not that hard to but a graphics card in your computer, just get a newer computer, as it is a newer graphics card, witch may not be compatible.
Search on google for a tutorial if you don't want to pay a little extra, ( I recommend doing it yourself, paying somebody to do it can get pretty pricey. )
Have fun :)

XxShallowxX, yeah, Acer stuff are cheap :p i bought a laptop for me and when i looked the price i was like wow.
I have one core i7 pc, i payd more than that pc, and the config is worse lol (ok i wasted so much on power supply, and motherboard)

XxShallowxX, yeah, Acer stuff are cheap :p i bought a laptop for me and when i looked the price i was like wow.
I have one core i7 pc, i payd more than that pc, and the config is worse lol (ok i wasted so much on power supply, and motherboard)

1000W+? :p

Back