• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Gesior aac!

SpO0KIe

:)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello people!

I have just installed gesior 0.3.4(beta4) fixed and so far I like it, BUT I have noticed a few problems with the site which I cannot fix and also I have searched on OTland and didn't find the help I needed.

Here is the problem:

Problem one:
When I click on "Login" or "Create Account" it shows that the site is offline and could not be reached, but when I use the drop-down menu it works.
ncibuq.png

Problem two:
And now when I create a account I get this error message..
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'created' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:200 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(200): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `ac...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\createaccount.php(261): OTS_Account->create(0, 9999999, '101010') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(184): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 200

Problem Three:
When I click the "Lost Account?" I get this message...
Code:
Account maker is not configured to send e-mails, you can't use Lost Account Interface. Contact with admin to get help.

Problem Four:
When I click on "Last Kills" I get this error...
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'time' in 'order clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\killstatistics.php:2 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\killstatistics.php(2): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(160): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\killstatistics.php on line 2

Now it just remains one more question, how do I fix the forum because I get this "Forum address not configured." when I click on it.

All help will get REP and I hope you don't mind me posting several problem in one thread.:thumbup:

Back