• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with gesior please, rep ++

chauffaille

Reaction score
hello, i need help in my server
i go create a new character and

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1227 Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:187 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(187): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(800): OTS_Player->save() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(196): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 187

;s

help please

In what operational system are you running your ot?
Btw, you should use Uniserver dude, i used to run xampp servers, but uniserver is better, trust me.. and this tutorial rocks (@up)!

"Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation"

You need to assign the appropriate privileges to your database user. At the moment, it is not sufficient enough. I can only assume that you are using phpMyAdmin, and if that is the case - go to the main page of it, select the 'Privileges' tab at the top and change the privileges of your user.

Do you have TeamViewer (remote desktop software)? If so, please send me your account credentials for it in order for me to help you out.

Back