• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Gesior's ACC

shakasword

Reaction score
Hi everyone:
I have a dedicated server and a web hosting (not with xampp). The problem is that I don't know how to connect the web with the dedicated server. In the gesior's acc there is a file named "config.ini" where I have to specify the path to the server's config.lua. I don't know what to write in the "server_path" field, 'cause the server and the web aren't in the same computer, and the only access that I have to the server is using FTP. Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks you anyway.

Hi everyone:
I have a dedicated server and a web hosting (not with xampp). The problem is that I don't know how to connect the web with the dedicated server. In the gesior's acc there is a file named "config.ini" where I have to specify the path to the server's config.lua. I don't know what to write in the "server_path" field, 'cause the server and the web aren't in the same computer, and the only access that I have to the server is using FTP. Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks you anyway.

You have to transfer your files to the dedicated.

Back