• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with getting a server?

michaelsilvers7

Reaction score
Okay so im getting extremely upset.. I'v been looking for hours. Can anyone give me a link to an 8.6 server download that has a decent map already loaded with quests and npcs?! Please be sure it works.. some i'v downloaded i try to open the server and it just opens then closes.... Also make sure i can open it with mysql

Like up said. But I suggest you download a server and spend some time on it to make it more custom and give it more reason to play.
If you don't know how, I suggest you read some tutorials first how to map and script.

Okay so im getting extremely upset.. I'v been looking for hours. Can anyone give me a link to an 8.6 server download that has a decent map already loaded with quests and npcs?! Please be sure it works.. some i'v downloaded i try to open the server and it just opens then closes.... Also make sure i can open it with mysql

No one will just give you are fully done server...
You have to work on it.

Back