• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Map and Saving

gembix

Little Red Devil
Reaction score
I have some problems (if u help me with one of them i give rep++):

1.I tried almost all servers, but when I put a map in for example TFS 8.5 ( or 8.4+) the quests doesent work. And if i rty to fix them with mapeditor, the NPC's disapear. Help making the quests without NPC's dissapearance.

2.When I log in and out with one char the server doesent saves it.

If you can pls post me a good rl map with yalahar (for TFS 8.5) + a good Map editor ( and tell me how can i make the quests if they doesent work)

I need to know the version of TFS you are trying to get this working with, if you are using a map that was using for an example TFS0.3.4PL2 version and then you use the latest Mystic Spirit for 8.5 that talaturen released for some days ago, the quests will not work because they have been configured in other ways, so I suggest you to wait for a newer version from Elf if you were using his tfs servers.

Yes I was using this new mystic spirit server by talaturen. So u suggest me to w8 on Elf's new server? How long will that take and he will post a good map with the server too? :)

Yes I was using this new mystic spirit server by talaturen. So u suggest me to w8 on Elf's new server? How long will that take and he will post a good map with the server too? :)

No sorry, the distribution will only have the official TFS map included in the server files. But hopefully, some days after that another guy will probably release a realmap which is working with the latest TFS made by Elf.

I don't know how long this will take, but you need to be patient. You can always send him an otland PM and wait patiently for a response :)

Back