• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help With Map Editor and Item OTB

Navok

Reaction score
I need to edit an item i need change his properties but i use the otitemeditor and save the changes but i open again the items.otb with the otitemeditor and the file dont have the change.. :S

I try use the edited item in the map editor but the item haven't change.

How i edit the items properties ?? (change item from ground to Pickupable for example)

Sorry for my bad english.. :S

Item editor I think? ;o
or items.xml <values and stuff if there is that.>

I think items.otb, i have a "item" type ground this ground is a stadium's line but the sprite are the lines and black background i need change the type Ground to other for use the lines over other ground and the black color in the background are interpreted as transparent

Look the next image

189.png

This are the map with my otb and the map with the otb edited (the pic have photoshop to explain my problem)

In the first part the ground reemplace the original ground and in the other part the "ground" is over the original ground.

:S Sorry for my english and Thx :D

Back