• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with my 7.6 server!

TheColt

Reaction score
Hello! I've been having some problems with my server, actually, until now just one problem. The other problem is in my aac website (Nicaw)

Server Problem: There's and anti-afk that if you don't respond you get banned (I want to remove it, I searched in my config.lua and there's nothing)

AAC Problem: Highscores never works, it always says "No players found. Highscores are being updated." (I changed the IP and everything, I don't know what it is)

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot! Another problem with my AAC is the server status, it's always offline even if it's online!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what you mean by 7.6 server, i have distro: TFS 0.3.6 and for anti-afk is responsible file "data/creaturescripts/idle.lua".
Check database connection in your AAC, Can you find any player ? using find on you website?

Yeah, I can see characters, but I can't see highscores :/

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what you mean by 7.6 server, i have distro: TFS 0.3.6 and for anti-afk is responsible file "data/creaturescripts/idle.lua".
My distro is a normal one, kinda like YurOTs you know? there's no creaturescripts.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed the highscores! Still having problems with the server status and the afk ban :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom