• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with my frag remover and depot please

chiro

Reaction score
Hello, i have problems with frag remover, mi script is :

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)

local nonremskulls =  -- These are the skulls it cant remove. If player has any of these, the rune wont work.
{
        white = SKULL_WHITE
}

if isInArray(nonremskulls, getPlayerSkullType(cid)) then
                doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You can't remove this type of skull.")
                doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid),2)
        else
                db.executeQuery("UPDATE `killers` SET `unjustified` = 0 WHERE `id` IN (SELECT `kill_id` FROM `player_killers` WHERE `player_id` = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. ")")
                doCreatureSetSkullType(cid,0)
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,27,"Your frags & your skull have been removed, thanks for donating!")
                doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid),CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED)
                                doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "Removed!", 180)
                doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
                                doPlayerSetSkullEnd(cid, 0, getPlayerSkullType(cid))

return TRUE
        end
end

And when a player with red skull use the frag remover, the server in console say, cannt connect to mysql, reconnecting... failed.
And i look my db in killers and i have a id death_id final_hit unjustified war and i add kill_id player_killers player_id player_deaths to the part of detabase killers, but i test the frag remover and the mysql fall off of new, any person that know mysql can help me, because i dont know very much.

Mi other bug, is mi depot, the persons can transfer between they. and can steal items. can help me with this.

Thanks for all!

Back