• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with my paladin.

Heizen

Reaction score
Hello guys, just i buy a pacc for a month, im paladin level 33, where i can level up fast and make a lot of money?

im to bored to write detailed long post where and how you would do great exp and money and live a dream life of a paladin... ill just tell u to go tarantulas and make task

Make tarantula tasks, It's great exp and money :D :rolleyes:

Mutaded Humans are nice too :D

Orshabaal's are a great start at level 33 and maybe an ushuriel in inquisition =) should get lvl 34 after 10k kills or something ^^
/jk sarcasm :p
Um i recommend Dragon's if u have good skills/alot of cash Or a blocker at grim reaper's [if u got cash] if not Mutated human's for cash, and tarantula's for EXPING [Make sure to do the task's!

Orshabaal's are a great start at level 33 and maybe an ushuriel in inquisition =) should get lvl 34 after 10k kills or something ^^
/jk sarcasm :p
Um i recommend Dragon's if u have good skills/alot of cash Or a blocker at grim reaper's [if u got cash] if not Mutated human's for cash, and tarantula's for EXPING [Make sure to do the task's!

blocker at grim reapers?

umadbro?

Back
Top Bottom