• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Help with new vocation ;/

lipao0208

The Fallen Coder
Reaction score
allright, so i readed a topic about making new vocations on my server an then i made one myself , but it is not working properly , so inside of vocations.xml i did this:

</vocation>
<vocation id="13" name="Sharpshooter" description="a sharpshooter" needpremium="0" gaincap="35" gainhp="25" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="5" gainhpamount="15" gainmanaticks="5" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="1.3" attackspeed="1000" soulmax="300" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="8" lessloss="50">
<formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="3.0" wandDamage="2.0" magDamage="2.0" magHealingDamage="3.0" defense="3.0" magDefense="2.0" armor="3.0"/>
<skill fist="5.0" club="0.1" sword="0.1" axe="0.1" distance="3.5" shielding="3.5" fishing="10.0" experience="1.0"/>
</vocation>

well i have added an npc like in the island of destiny to make it your vocation , but when i become a Sharpshooter , when i look at myself is says like : "You See Yourself,You are a." it should say "You See Yourself, You are a sharpshooter" , i dont know whats going on and i would be very greatful if someone could help me with that ;l... kcya

Back