• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with OT !!! When I click on attack mob then the client crash not server!

caj19

Reaction score
Hello. I just compiled a server to 8.6 and put it in Frankfarmers rl map server. Everything works fine. But.... If I right click on a monster (or npc) the client crash , not the server . I get this error startup in the tibia client. Well I cant copy the error when startup. But I need someone to help me!! Please It just happend after I made the client to 8.6 in dev c++.... I used 3.6pl as source from the subversion tab...

Yes, A friend test too and it happend same thing to him. I downloaded 8.6 from tibiaclient.com .. In resource.h I wrote version 860 and 861 beacuse I've heard that the 8.6 got an old client too so I have test everything...

8.60 . The ip changer didn't work with 8.61 for me . I tried compile 1 for 8.60 only
and it was same as before :/ Really need 8.6

Back