• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with paypal?

Expect Me

Reaction score
So basically, I am not really so used to paypal, as I don't use it much.. but I do sometimes, and the story basically is that I sent somebody some money to buy something, he scammed me, I opened a dispute on paypal.. as I am not so used to paypal, and expected it to come on my paypal balance.. I didn't, but I had the money sent to a closed credit card.

Is there any sort of way I can make any money recieved to me through paypal go to my paypal balance and so on? Because this is the second time in a row I've lost over £50.

Ring or email paypal. They'll fix it for you, I guess. If you can provide proof that the card is no longer valid.

Free phone calls with Calling America

If you sent it as a gift the chance of receiving it is so small that it's probably impossible.

The link I just posted above gives you free calls to the usa, make sure you sign up so you can have unlimited calls to a single number.

Don't also forget to go to paypal scroll down and click on contact us and call us, this will give you a password so the customer service can know it's you talking not someone else.

Good luck :)

Okay thanks, but is there a way I can make that any money I receive, goes to my paypal balance instead of going to my cc?

It already goes to your paypal account unless you made the withdraw option.

And I don't recommend making it goes to your paypal account since it will be useless.

I have not got a working CC for around 2 months for personal reasons, so thats the only reason why I wanted it to do so.

I'll really appreciate if you could give me the instructions of how to do it.

As I said call paypal and they can help you with everything you want.

Back