• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help With Quest :l

lipao0208

The Fallen Coder
Reaction score
hey sup , i need some help on a quest , first of all i dunno anything bout' lua lol... , i just copy and paste all i find in the net , i hope one day i could find a decent tutorial lulz , so the quest is like , i get a book with uid 65100 from a corpse , and i wanted to do like if you say book to an npc and you have the book with you he tells you like "Omg dude u has the book, this book was used by bla bla bla..." , and if you say book and you dont have it he will just say like "oh ... i dont know anything about books..." , so i'd be greatful if someone could help :l cya.

you need to be clear
so you have to kill monster to get the book?
and if you get it and called npc there is a reward? or what?
also I think if u use itemid will be cool instead of uid

make a monster which always drops the "book" and then make that monster spawn when you pull a lever or something of your liking, similar .lua files should be avaible to find here on OTLand.

Back