• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with RME

Rulaz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm encountering a problem whenever I try to open an already existing map. The map is black and theres one tp on the center, I hope you can help me with this. I use RME 2.2 with 10.31, windows 7 x86, rlmap I'm using. Btw when I use the map on the forgotten server it loads perfectly, i guess that's all I can say, hope you can help me. :)

Yea, open rme folder goto data/1031. now goto your server folder/data/items and copy items.otb and items.xml to rme/data/1031 and paste, close your rme ( if are open) and open again :]

ps: you have to open the rme , and go to file>open>find your server

Last edited:
It could be that the map is located somewhere else and that someone added the tp so you can click Goto Destination.
D9VVp5.png

Else you can also go to Map, Edit Towns, then you can find the temple positions of the cities.
3cjct7.png

latlcF.png

Then to go to that position.
R3VeQO.png

CxNrni.png

Back