• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with screen of otClientV8

jora

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!

I was trying to get the extended screen works on my server...

I followed some tutorials and the extended screen was working, but theres a problem,

BY ALL THIS WAYS posted here at otland and many other forums including OTCLIENTV8 forum
all methods need to have the source of otclient.

By doing things on source of the client, and server I made it works well...
the problem is, a lot of people say 'IS POSIBLE TO DO IT WITHOUT ANY CHANGE ON V8 CLIENT SOURCE'.

I tried a lot of things, added gamefeatures on things.lua, tryed a lot of changes and didnt find how to do this.

is posible anyone please create a tutorial, showing how to EXTEND OTCLIENT SCREEN WITHOUT OTCV8 SOURCE MODIFICATIONS?

please,

thank you very much,
sorry for anything
I am very stressed, long time trying and nothing ;(

OTCv8 has default support for extended view if using

Added extended map size · OTCv8/forgottenserver@266a569 (https://github.com/OTCv8/forgottenserver/commit/266a569d25468a82b3c4cc7b3d5f19a057a729f6)

or just the precompiled otcv8-tfs in that repo.

As you mentioned - you need to enable this feature in modules/init file to make it work.

If you are using normal OTC - the code must be implemented for both server and client. Not sure if this is still working or need some changes.

Back