• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Help with talkaction to buy items.. for premium_points

darphas

Reaction score
okay i want to fix this script because don't wotk in my server if someone can help i will be glad =):)
yes i have the tables in the Database also in the account have premium_points and i think that i'm doing something wrong..

i'been add to data/lib/050-function.lua

The function to get points:
Code:
function getAccountPoints(cid)
    local Info = db.getResult("SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. " LIMIT 1")
        if Info:getID() ~= LUA_ERROR then
        local Points= Info:getDataInt("premium_points")
        Info:free()
        return Points
    end
     return LUA_ERROR
end

The function to add points:
Code:
function doAddPoints(cid, points)
    db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = `premium_points` + " .. points .. " WHERE `id` = " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. ";")
end

and the function to remove points:
Code:
function doRemovePoints(cid, points)
  local Info = db.getResult("SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. " LIMIT 1")
   if Info:getID() ~= LUA_ERROR then
   db.executeQuery("UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = - " .. points .. " WHERE id=" .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. ";")
   Info:free()
   return 1
   end
end

okay i don't know why didn't work the script and the remove money works perfect!

the script to buy items is:
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
if param == 'aol' then
if [COLOR="#FF0000"]doRemovePoints[/COLOR](cid, 5) then
doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "aol", 250)
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2173, 1)
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, 'Lo siento no tienes suficiente dinero.')
doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 2)
end
end
if param == 'backpack' then
if [COLOR="#FF0000"]doPlayerRemoveMoney[/COLOR](cid, 25) then
doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "backpack", 230)
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 1988, 1)
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, 'Lo siento no tienes suficiente dinero.')
doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 2)
end
end
return 0
end

well i test it in the game and the part of: doRemovePoints give me an error in the removepoints function and the other one doPlayerRemoveMoney works perfect.. that is driving me crazy i don't know what i'm doind wrong.

Back